Remote job: Data Privacy Analyst
Data Privacy Analyst
Anonos is a fast-growing start-up in the data privacy software space looking for a Data Privacy Analyst, who will report to our Chief Data Strategist. This is a remote/work from home position. If you want to be part of an exciting period in the company’s development and growth and think you meet most of the criteria below, we want to hear from you!
Please do not contact us if you are an agency or recruiter. We conduct our own in-house recruiting.
Our Co-Founders have been business partners for over 19 years and have an extremely successful track record. They previously built a company that was recognized as one of the fastest growing software companies on the Inc 500® for two years in a row and which was ultimately acquired by Nasdaq OMX. They have built a solid and cohesive team at Anonos which works efficiently, acts quickly, and values energy and focus.
We just received our 7th patent for our foundational technology (with another 60+ pending), and Gartner named us a “Cool Vendor” due to our innovation and uniqueness in the marketplace.
Privacy is one of the hottest technology segments in the market. We are launched, funded, have customers, an established partner channel, and are now ready for fast growth in 2020.
If you thrive working with bright co-workers and the latest technologies, like to contribute and be challenged at the same time, and are comfortable working remotely, we should be a great fit for you.
About Our Product and Solutions
Anonos’ patented BigPrivacy® technology enables compliant data innovation, analytics, use, sharing, combining, and re-linking by technically enforcing automated privacy and security controls in compliance with internal restrictions and external regulatory requirements.
We Value Team Members Who Are:
- Smart: You have outstanding intellectual ability, and a proven track record of quickly learning new skills, concepts, and technologies
- Great Communicators: You are an excellent written and verbal communicator. We are looking for someone who can interact effectively with the C-suite, the newest software engineer, and everyone in between
- Leaders: You can rally team members around a challenge
- Tech Savvy: You understand how information technologies work – and work together. You have experience with data use-cases including analytics, data processing, or similar fields
- Entrepreneurial: You are excited about creating new products at a startup that is re-defining the data privacy landscape
- Strategic and Analytical: You are excited about the prospect of constantly learning about our customers, our product and the market and thinking about the implications for our business
- Results-Oriented: You deliver, on-time. You anticipate obstacles and adjust when unexpected challenges arise
This role will initially be focused on supporting potential customer Proofs of Concept/Proofs of Value/Pilots as part of our Sales Process. Successful candidates will have at least 5 years of professional experience, a math, science or engineering degree and be able to demonstrate a combination of software technical acumen, project management, customer engagement and data analytics experience.
Sales Demonstrations / Proofs of Concept / Proofs of Value
- Support product demonstrations for potential customers
- Prepare synthetic data sets (schema definition, data generation, data wrangling, QA)
- Support translation of client uses case into BigPrivacy configurations and data process flows
- Support 3-hour technical demonstration sessions – step by step configuration of all BigPrivacy software to meet customer use-case requirements
Pilot Projects and New Client Implementations
- Support customer onboarding
- Scoping and defining requirements of client IT environment vs software requirements
- Support client install and first line troubleshooting; coordinate problem resolution with the development team when necessary
- Support distribution partner “on-site” project managers to ensure project and technical issues are addressed
- Provide software application training
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of all Anonos products
- Training of sales partner project management and technical staff as needed
- Participate with internal user-acceptance testing prior to new releases
- Create and edit product and training documentation
- Modify, update and improve existing demonstrations and create new ones
Data Analytics/Data Engineering
- Hands-on experience with data analytics – methods, use cases, challenges
- Intermediate Excel (pivot tables, functions, data formatting, dates)
- Data Wrangling, Featuring Engineering
- Pentaho Data Integration or other ETL tools a significant plus
- Data Science skills a significant plus (R, basic ML models, statistical concepts)
- Basic familiarity with several of the following: all or most a significant plus
- Linux – desktop and basic command line, including vim (text editor), SSH
- GitHub, ZenHub (or comparable)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Hadoop, MapR, HDFS, Spark or other BigData tools
- Pseudonymisation, Tokenization, Encryption
- Experience with Data Privacy (GDPR, CCPA, HIPPA, etc.) a significant plus
- Experience with Regulatory/Standards compliance of any kind financial, ISO, health-care, environmental, quality, nuclear, etc. a significant plus
- Ability to lead meetings and training webinars with customer mid-level technical, professional and management staff
- (Technical/IT) Project Management experience
- Ability to relate to customers and staff in a professional and courteous manner
- Exceptional phone support and software/hardware troubleshooting skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to work 100% remote, but still highly collaborative; self-starter
- Interest in working for early stage startup – risks, flexibility, adaptability
If this sounds like the right role and the right environment for you, we welcome your application.
Learn more about Anonos at www.anonos.com
Link: Data Privacy Analyst