One of the very first automated bitcoin trading bots to ever be created goes by the name of BTC Robot. While it seems to do the job and is quite easy to set up, user’s mileage may heavily vary when using this tool. Some people seem to be making modest profits, whereas others seem to struggle to get it to work properly. There is a 60-day refund policy, which makes it a no-brainer to try out regardless.
The Gekko trading bot is an open source software solution hat can be found on the GitHub platform. It was last updated a month ago, which seems to indicate it is still being actively developed. Using this automated trading bot seems rather straightforward, as it even comes with some basic strategies. It is not a high-frequency trading bot by any means, nor will it exploit arbitrage opportunities. With a good list of supported exchanges, Gekko could be worth checking out.
One of the more attractive – yet unknown – solutions goes by the name of CryptoTrader. The service offers cryptocurrency users automated trading bots running on cloud platforms. Not having to install unknown software is a big plus, albeit it remains to be seen if this platform is legitimate. One intriguing feature is how CryptoTrader features a strategies marketplace where anyone can buy or sell their favorite trading strategy.
Another open-source solution for bitcoin traders goes by the name of Zenbot. Albeit this bot has not seen any major updates over the past few months, it is available to download and modify the code if needed. This marks the third iteration of Zenbot, which is still a lightweight and artificially intelligent bitcoin trading bot. It is also one of the very few solutions capable of high-frequency trading and supporting multiple assets at the same time. According to the GitHub page, Zenbot 3.5.15 makes a 1.531 ROI in just three months, which is quite surprising.
Although technically not a bot in the traditional sense, Tradewave is a platform allowing users to create automated bitcoin trading strategies. Users can connect most of the major exchanges to enable live trading within a few minutes. Moreover, there are quite a few trading strategies shared by community members for other users to try out. Tradewave is not free to use, though, as plans start at just US$14 per month.
The Haasbot is somewhat popular among cryptocurrency enthusiasts. On paper, Haasbot does all of the trading legwork on behalf of the user, although some input is required. Haasbot supports all of the major exchanges and is capable of recognizing candlestick patterns. Considering it costs between 0.12 BTC and 0.32 BTC per three-month period to use this tool, one has to be committed to using the software and hopefully make a profit from doing so.
Be careful with your bitcoins!
Be careful investing into bitcoins!
General risk warning
Buying, selling and investing in shares (even in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, including investing into mining) is never without risk. The market itself can go down as well as up, and the companies you pick can perform badly. If you are going to invest it is important to research potential investments to see if they are suitable for you. Make sure you do not invest more than you can afford to lose. You can also consider investing in a number of unrelated stocks in order to spread your risk.
- Past performance of an investment is no guide to its performance in the future.
- Investments, or income from them, can go down as well as up.
- Risk can be brought about by the performance of world markets, interest rates, taxes on income and capital, and foreign exchange rates.
- You may not necessarily get back any of the amount you invested.
- Smaller company shares can be relatively illiquid, meaning they could be harder to trade, which makes them higher risk.
- Content and information about potential investments are designed for general use, and so cannot be considered personal to your circumstances or your financial position.
- This site does not offer advice.
- If you are unsure about any investment or financial decision, you should seek expert independent advice.
Full Risk Warning
- The market information relating to the past performance of an investment is not necessarily a guide to its performance in the future. The value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up. As stocks and shares are valued from second to second, their bid and offer value fluctuates sometimes widely. The degree of fluctuation of fund values varies significantly and the value of higher volatility funds may change suddenly. The value of investments may rise or fall due to the volatility of world markets, interest rates and capital values or, for investments held in overseas markets, changes in the rate of exchange in the currency in which the investments are denominated. You may not necessarily get back the amount you invested.
- Taxes may affect the net value of your investments and income received from them. Levels and bases of, and reliefs from, taxation are subject to change as legislation and regulations and the tax regime are amended from time to time. Any content on this site referring to such legislation, regulations or tax regime should not be relied upon.
- All content provided through this site is only for your personal information and use, and is not intended to address your particular requirements or to be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decision. Such content shall not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us.
- Where you are unsure about any specific investment or other decision, you should obtain appropriate expert independent advice.
- Unless otherwise stated, this site is directed only at, and the services provided through this site are only available to, persons only as informative risk warning. Persons should not use or rely upon any content or services provided through this site.
- Nothing included in this site constitutes an offer or solicitation to buy and sell investments to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or distribution would be unlawful.
- Nothing included in this site constitutes an offer or solicitation to invest into anything where you can loose.