Exchange: Bitfinex, OKCoin, Bitstamp, Kraken, ItBit, Gemini
Exchange: Bitstamp, CEX.io, Kraken, BTC-e, Bitfinex, LakeBTC, Cryptsy
Name: Bitcoin Arbitrage
Name: Bitcoin Dealer
Name: BTC-E Arbitrage Bot
Name: Crypto Arbitrage Trader
Exchange: Coins-E, BTC-e, Vircurex, Cryptsy
Cloud-based Automated Bitcoin Arbitrage and Trading Bots
Exchange: BTC-e, Bitfinex, Kraken, Bitstamp, Coinsetter, OKCoin, Coinbase
Exchange: Bitstamp, Coinbase, Huobi, OKCoin, BTC-e, CEX.IO, Bitfinex, Kraken, Cryptsy
Exchange: (Registration is currently not allowed)
Other Automated Bitcoin Arbitrage and Trading Bots
Zenbot is a command-line cryptocurrency trading bot using Node.js and MongoDB.
A bitcoin trading bot written in node
Bitcoin trading bot
Bitcoin trading bot with a real-time dashboard for Bitstamp.
cryptocurrency trading robot
A high frequency, market making cryptocurrency trading platform in node.js
An Auto Trader for Bitcoin using the Coinbase API
Bitcoin Arbitrage: a long/short market-neutral strategy
Poloniex Lending Bot
The Crypto Coin Lending Bot is written in Python
BitBot is a Crypto-Currency trading bot and backtesting platform written in Node.JS
Krypto trading bot
Self-hosted crypto trading bot (automated high frequency market making) in node.js, angular, typescript and c++
Bitcoin arbitrage – opportunity detector
Automated Trading program that detects pairwise and triangular arbitrage opportunities on altcoin/bitcoin exchanges
Other trading bots
A stock trading bot powered by Trump tweets
Be careful with your bitcoins!
Be careful investing into bitcoins!
General risk warning
Buying, selling and investing in shares (even in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, including investing into mining) is never without risk. The market itself can go down as well as up, and the companies you pick can perform badly. If you are going to invest it is important to research potential investments to see if they are suitable for you. Make sure you do not invest more than you can afford to lose. You can also consider investing in a number of unrelated stocks in order to spread your risk.
- Past performance of an investment is no guide to its performance in the future.
- Investments, or income from them, can go down as well as up.
- Risk can be brought about by the performance of world markets, interest rates, taxes on income and capital, and foreign exchange rates.
- You may not necessarily get back any of the amount you invested.
- Smaller company shares can be relatively illiquid, meaning they could be harder to trade, which makes them higher risk.
- Content and information about potential investments are designed for general use, and so cannot be considered personal to your circumstances or your financial position.
- This site does not offer advice.
- If you are unsure about any investment or financial decision, you should seek expert independent advice.
Full Risk Warning
- The market information relating to the past performance of an investment is not necessarily a guide to its performance in the future. The value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up. As stocks and shares are valued from second to second, their bid and offer value fluctuates sometimes widely. The degree of fluctuation of fund values varies significantly and the value of higher volatility funds may change suddenly. The value of investments may rise or fall due to the volatility of world markets, interest rates and capital values or, for investments held in overseas markets, changes in the rate of exchange in the currency in which the investments are denominated. You may not necessarily get back the amount you invested.
- Taxes may affect the net value of your investments and income received from them. Levels and bases of, and reliefs from, taxation are subject to change as legislation and regulations and the tax regime are amended from time to time. Any content on this site referring to such legislation, regulations or tax regime should not be relied upon.
- All content provided through this site is only for your personal information and use, and is not intended to address your particular requirements or to be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decision. Such content shall not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us.
- Where you are unsure about any specific investment or other decision, you should obtain appropriate expert independent advice.
- Unless otherwise stated, this site is directed only at, and the services provided through this site are only available to, persons only as informative risk warning. Persons should not use or rely upon any content or services provided through this site.
- Nothing included in this site constitutes an offer or solicitation to buy and sell investments to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or distribution would be unlawful.
- Nothing included in this site constitutes an offer or solicitation to invest into anything where you can loose.